Solución!! error en Mapsource al generar GPX
Solución al error al generar un archivo GPX en Mapsource, a través del guardar como .gpx en la aplicación, tiene una solución muy simple.
Una vez pasamos las rutas al Mapsource y queremos generar un .gpx para tratar los datos en el programa perfils. Aquí es donde aparecen los problemas ya es en este momento cuando sale el un error que obliga a cerrar el programa, Si visualizamos en archivo creado por Mapsource podemos ver crea un .gpx de 0 kb.
Esto ocurre con la versión 6.15.4 de Mapsource.
Si es la última, la 6.15.x entonces es normal, falla al grabar. Incluso con GPX guardados con la versión 6.14.x. Prueba a bajarte la 6.14 y no te dará ese error.
El error de esta funcionalidad solo esta en la versión 6.15.x, en versiones inferiores y superiores esta opción esta solucionada.
Puedes descargar la ultima versión aquí
Changes made from version 6.15.11 to 6.16.1:
- Added support for 64-bit USB device drivers.
- Added generic label descriptions (less ‘unknown’ features).
- Added support for importing relevant data from TCX files.
- Added very small and very large symbol size selection.
- Added support for editing waypoint address and phone number information.
- Added New Zealand TM grid.
- Added display of the total length of all selected tracks/routes in the status bar.
- Added numeric sorting of routes, tracks and waypoints.
- Added ability to send error reports directly to Garmin after a crash.
- Improved memory issues when running MapSource under Windows 7.
- Improved map projection for many map products.
- Improved speed of ‘finalizing’ step when transferring data to SD cards.
- Changed mouse-wheel functionality to zoom in and out.
- Changed ‘seasonal closures’ avoidance option to ‘date and time closures’. MapSource will now route over roads that have time-of-day and seasonal closures if this avoidance option is not checked.
- Changed route via point symbol to small black dot.
- Fixed various categories and subcategories that affected find operations and the display of POI categories and subcategories.
- Fixed some auto-routing oddities.
- Fixed remembering ‘Find Nearest’ dialog search category.
- Fixed issues with ‘Save As’ file dialog (in some cases, existing files were overwritten without prompting).
- Fixed some issues with the Swedish grid.
- Fixed issue with address search when a city name was supplied.
- Fixed loss of mixed-case characters when transferring routes to some USB devices.
- Fixed an issue with the refreshing of the route avoidances dialog.
- Fixed an issue with finding elevation features.
- Fixed an issue where the comment field would be incorrect after creating a waypoint from a find result.
- Fixed an issue where transferring data from a mass-storage device would fail.
Changes made from version 6.15.7 to 6.15.11:
- Improved performance for custom draw elements.
- Made sure waypoints of type ‘Geotagged Photo’ don’t crash MapSource.
- Allowed the import and export of unlock codes.
- Made sure unlocking changes get propagated without needing to restart the application.
- Phone numbers that were imported from gpx files were not written back out again. This is now fixed.
- Added support for enhanced map security.
- Fixed unlocking issue.
- Implemented Asian 6-level address search.
- Improved trimming performance for some Asian map products.
Changes made from version 6.15.6 to 6.15.7:
- Fixed an issue where maps could not be transferred on certain non-English Windows installations.
- Reduced size of symbols when configured to use small symbols.
- Fixed an issue finding campgrounds on some newer map products.
Changes made from version 6.15.4 to 6.15.6:
- Fixed an issue with the file save dialog when the file extension field is hidden.
- Fixed an issue where MapSource would crash if the route avoidance dialog would be displayed twice.
- Fixed waypoint category filter issue. Now only waypoints of the selected category will be displayed.
- Fixed waypoint prefixes.
- Fixed an issue where MapSource would crash with certain address searches.
- Fixed memory leaks in the waypoint dialog and map rendering.
- Fixed an issue with saving gpx files when the file path contains Asian characters.
- Fixed some hotkey issues.
- Fixed an issue with searching for certain POIs.
- Fixed an issue with how unlock codes were stored that caused incompatibilities with applications like Training Center.
- Support Web Link Extensions in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Changed waypoint image size to follow the user selected symbol size.
Changes made from version 6.15.3 to 6.15.4:
- Fixed an issue using custom waypoint symbols installed in the current user directory.
- Fixed an issue displaying the vertical profile for certain maps.
- Fixed route issues for routes containing a waypoint more than once.
- Fixed transfer from and to Garmin Mobile PC devices.
- Fixed an issue with opening gdb files containing routes with identical names.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘anchor’ waypoint symbol was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with map scrolling.
- Fixed an issue with route travel time calculations.
- Fixed an issue with performing address searches.
- Fixed an issue displaying map labels in print preview.